Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Confederate Gamer People's Republic of the United States of the World


By Che Harambe



Attention comrades! The Confederate Gamer's People's Republic of the United States of the World needs your help to defeat the carpet bagger bourgeoise! As you know, the Yankee global plutocrats are attempting to stifle the internet as well as force loot boxes on us! THIS IS A SIN WE MUST NOT FORGIVE! WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS!!!! THE GAMERS MUST MEME AGAIN!!!! REERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERE!!!!!!!!! #TheEndsJustifiestheMemes


By the way... Flag 1?

or Flag 2?


I'm leaning towards Flag 1...

Here's the store I just launched...
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/ConfederatePeoplesGamerRepublic/?noCache=true

-Che Harambe Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving to Medium

So, I will be mostly writing on Medium, although I may be making irregular posts here. So, if you're interested in following me, you ca...